Why is it important to set healthy relationship boundaries?
- When you maintain healthy relationship boundaries, you can avoid difficulties that tend to develop later on.
- Because maintaining a healthy independence by each partner is integral to a close, loving relationship.
- Your confidence will soar when you find yourself making choices that protect your boundaries and those of your important relationships.
What are the signs that you haven´t learned to set healthy relationship boundaries?
- You adjust your life to suit a man’s schedule.
- You give in to anything that is not aligned with your values.
- You settle for less than you know you really need or desire.
- You stay in a relationship even if you know it´s over or that it´s toxic.
- You push the man you´re dating with away due to your neediness and desire to control.
- You go back to a relationship that you know is over.
- You enter a relationship to avoid being alone.
- Men often take advantage of you.
- You often feel disrespected.
- You are often tired and depleted.
- You feel guilty when you say no.
- You don’t speak up when you are treated poorly.
Imagine a life when you are able to take care of yourself emotionally, physically and spiritually. When your boundaries are healthy, you become less concerned of others´opinion of you. Instead, you become more satisfied with your perceptions of yourself. That´s freedom.
The 21 Days to Set Healthy Relationship Boundaries is a 3 Weeks eCourse that will give you strategies on how to live your best life with healthy emotional and relationship boundaries.
A certified dating coach, I´m here to help you supercharge your dating life.
I help single women attract True Love naturally by teaching them to approach dating from a place of self-worth, self-love, real beauty and femininity. I believe in the importance of self-discovery and raising awareness in relationships in order to build a healthy, solid and satisfying relationship with “the One” that lasts.
A high-school Maths teacher and debate trainer with 8 years experience in classroom teaching and national level debate tournaments, I retired from teaching to pursue my purpose in life — to empower women and help them achieve their ultimate dream of finding love.
What is Your Refund Policy?
You have nothing to lose! If you don’t find 21 Days to Set Healthy Relationship Boundaries helpful, I will fully refund your money. You’ll get my email address when you order your copy. You can contact me anytime.